This Complaints Procedure applies to complaints of goods KOSTKA-kolobka s.r.o.
I. General conditions
Obligations of the Purchaser:
The Purchaser is obliged in the interest immediately after the delivery of goods without undue delay notify the seller of defects detected, otherwise it runs the risk that he later claims will not be recognized.
Before first use, the Purchaser is obliged to read the warranty conditions, including manual and following these instructions. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by using things.
Complaint procedure may be initiated only if the Purchaser shall submit a complete thing and claimed proves reliable way of purchase from the proof of purchase. Advertised case must be properly cleaned. The Company is entitled to reject goods if the Purchaser complaint procedure does not fulfill the above requirements.
Complaints must be in writing and it must be stated what the goods are defective or how they are expressed, and what the Purchaser requires. Pictures and explain the main reasons help a lot!
Obligations of the Seller:
Legitimate claims will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of the claim, otherwise the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
II. Resignation of the contract in the mail order sale
The Purchaser as a consumer who has entered into a contract with the Seller to purchase goods using one of the means of distance communication is authorized by the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of goods.
The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Purchaser in this case.
III. Contrariety to purchase contract
The Seller is responsible to the Purchaser that the goods are accepted by the Purchaser in accordance with the contract and that it is free from defects.
In the event that the Purchaser acceptance of goods not in conformity with the contract, the customer has the right to the seller free of charge and without undue delay of goods into a state corresponding to the purchase agreement, according to Purchaser requirements either in exchange of goods, or repair, not If such a procedure is not possible, the Purchaser may request a reasonable discount from the price of goods or cancel the contract. This does not apply if the Purchaser before the goods for breach of contract knew or conflict with the contract he has caused.
IV. Claims under warranty terms
The Complaints Procedure has been prepared in accordance with Civil Code and applies to goods for which the claim was applied during the warranty period.
To each goods is attached to the goods delivery note, which serves as a guarantee list. The Agreement with the warranty conditions confirms the customer signature on receipt of goods. If the merchandise is not picked up in person, so means accepting the goods when the goods from the carrier takes over.
- The length period of warranty is 24 months commencing on the date of actual receipt of the goods by the buyer. The warranty is extended for a period during which the product is in warranty repair. In case of replacement product will be exposed the new delivery note. Any further complaints will be applied based on the new document.
- If a Purchaser purchases a thing from which the sale is already marked as used or for which the Purchaser is familiar with the fact that the defect or defects, the company is not liable for defects such things, by use or abrasion which product thing to take over the customers as well as for defects for which to the Purchaser was notified. The goods sold at a lower price, the warranty does not cover defects for which the lower price was negotiated. The things used by the warranty agreement with the Purchaser to reduce, but not less than 12 months, this time indicating the company in a sales point.
- The Purchaser warranty claims by sending to the seat of the Seller.
- The Purchaser delivers the goods claimed in person or via the Post Office or any of the shipping companies properly packed to the seat of the Seller, unless otherwise agreed. In the event that it will be less expensive, the Purchaser can also personally deliver the goods in any of our stores that is, are closest to his home, where he drafted the complaint, warranty report.
- When the complaint will be processed, the Seller sends the goods back to the Purchaser through some transportation services agreement or ask the Purchaser to handover the goods. In the case of claims and eligibility processing Seller pays itself back to the Purchaser freight Seller. If the repaired goods are returned Seller sent back as unclaimed by the shipping company, or will not be picked up at the store, it will be stored on the Purchaser's expense. The Customer shall within one month from the expiry date when repair of goods should be made, contact the seller and repaired goods within this period also pick up. Failure to do so is obliged to Seller to pay a fee for storage, which is 35,-€/ piece for each month of storage from the first day of the month following the month in which the Purchaser was required to picked up the repaired goods. At a time when the storage time exceeds 6 months, the Seller is entitled to sell the product and the proceeds credited to cover the amount owed for storage.
- The claim expires in the following cases:
- damage to goods during transport, unless it was recorded in the minutes during handover,
- violation of protective seals or labels on the goods if they are,
- improper installation, operation or treatment or use which is contrary to the instructions,
- use of goods under conditions that do not meet the conditions of use specified in the instructions,
- goods damaged by elements,
- damage to the goods or the use of excessive load, which is contrary to the instructions.
- The Seller reserves the right to replace defective goods and possibly irreparable another piece with the same parameters.
V. Complaints of the damage during transport
Liability for damage to goods during transport shall be borne by the shipping company. If you find any damage or obvious damage to package goods, write about it with the shipping registration, or. recorded in the minutes of receipt: TAKEN WITH RESERVATIONS and explain the evidence. Hidden defects caused by transportation (determined after unpacking the package) must be made within three days of receipt.
About each damages of the shipment by carrier always immediately inform the Seller! Thank a lot for your cooperation!
VI. Concluding provisions
The Complaints Procedure is valid from 1st October 2010.
Contact of the Seller for a complaint procedure:
KOSTKA –kolobka, s.r.o.
788 33 Hanusovice
Czech Republic, EU
+420 583 231 025